Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Kord's 2nd Birthday

We celebrated Kord's Birthday a little early because this is such a hectic week. His birthday is on the 19th. We had dinner at grandma MarJean's and played a couple of games. Kord loves anything that is a Train or a Car. We watch Disney's Cars a lot!

Attendees were Canyon, Sage, Katie, Matthew and Anna. They made a HUGE mess with the cupcakes. I let Wade clean that up.


One of Kord's favorite games is duck, duck, goose. He went around calling everyone a duck while touching their head and then he would run. He had a great time with that game. So did the kids. We even got Zach to play.

We bought Kord a new church outfit since he is a big boy now. I thought he looked so handsome for church. We also got Canyon a matching one. They love to match. It's pretty funny. I have the cutest boys!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday, Kord!!!

Jyl said...

soo dang cute! happy b-day!

Ogden Fam said...

I can't believe he is 2! Love the new church outfit.

Anonymous said...

You do have some pretty CUTE boys!

Ellsworth Family said...

Cutest 2 year old ever. I cant wait to see him in May. I bought Sam and Harrison the same outfit. Are we related? Hmmmm..... I think so.